Thursday, October 8, 2009

To my ladies...

So before I begin about my time in Madrid, I want to express what an amazing time I had in London with Kristen, Aubrea, Tiffany and Hanna. Now, those reading should know that the 5 of us didn't really know each other before we went to London. I knew Aubrea because we are in the same major at Cal Poly, and I have only ever met the other girls briefly. When we all met up at the airport, it was the first time the 5 of us had ever been together, so we had no idea we would all become so close.

And we had such an amazing time! I have never met such an incredible group of women who have so many admirable qualities. You four are the reason I had such an amazing experience in London, and I greatly appreciate all of your kindness, caring, generosity, openness, and of course your big hearts :)

When we were in London, we discussed everything from the importance of our family and friends in our lives, to what experiences have made us the people we are today. We filled hours of time on buses, in pubs, and even on the Tube sharing our passions and weaknesses, and I have never felt so comfortable sharing such intimate pieces of my life with others. We had such an amazing dynamic together while we were traveling, and I hope to see our friendship continue to grow when we join the other 40+ people on our trip.

It is so comforting to know that no matter what happens in Spain, I know I will always have you ladies to help and support me through anything. Please know that I am here for you always, and I feel so lucky to have shared such an amazing experience with you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment